This recipe for a different kind of toast is layered with all of your favorites!
- 1 thick round middle slice of a boule
- 2 tablespoons butter, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon chili paste
- shredded carrot
- quick pickled cucumbers with sesame seeds
- cold boiled bean sprouts
- wilted greens
- cooked mushrooms
- 1 jumbo egg
- Using a toaster oven or regular oven, toast the large round slice of boule.
- Mix together the chili paste and room temperature butter.
- Heat a small skillet with oil. Crack the egg into the oil over medium-low heat.
- While the egg is cooking top the bread with a combination of your banchan and bi bim bop ingredients: kimchi, carrot, cucumbers, bean sprouts, wilted greens, mushrooms.
- Top the toast with the fried egg. Serve!