We all need some Green Juice in our life, especially after the Holidays!
- 1 Green Apple / chopped
- 1/2 Cucumber / skinned and chopped (has half of skin removed)
- 2 Stalks Celery / chopped
- 1” piece fresh ginger
- 1” piece of Turmeric
- ½ Lemon / juiced
- 1 bunch of kale leaves
- 1 handful parsley
- 1 Cup water
- Add your kale to the blender
- On a cutting board, bring over your apple, chop / add to the blender
- Take off the skin of your fresh ginger (a spoon works great!) / cut a 1” nub off / do the same with your turmeric / add to the blender
- Next, skin and chop your cucumber and celery / add to the blender
- Roll & cut your lemon in half and squeeze over your hand / in the blender it goes!
- Add in a dash of Apple Cider Vinegar (optional)
- Add in parsley and your water
- Blend with a high speed blender (a Vitamix works like a champ!)
- When fully blended, pour through sieve, which is sitting in a pitcher
- Pour and garnish!