Do your Christmas morning right with this adorable Eggnog French Toast!
- 1 C Eggnog
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch freshly ground nutmeg
- 1 (1 pound) French bread loaf, cut widthwise into 1” Thick Slices | or Texas Toast
- fresh peppermint
- crushed hazelnuts
- fresh raspberries & blueberries
- Add eggnog, eggs, cinnamon, and nutmeg into a bowl and whisk until combined.
- Pour into a large shallow dish
- Soak slices of the bread in the eggnog mixture, about 30 seconds per side.
- Meanwhile, heat a waffle iron and butter the top and bottom grates
- Add your french toast and close the lid, cooking for 2 minutes
- Remove toast and slice into four triangles
- Stack and arrange to make a tree, and garnish as you like!
- Top with a little, sifted powdered sugar