This is Chocolatey & Raspberry perfection on toast.
- 2 slices hearty bread
- 1 cup raspberries, mashed lightly with a fork
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons Nutella, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons almond butter, or to taste
- 2 teaspoons mascarpone
- ¼ cup crushed toasted hazelnuts, or to taste
- sprinkle of coarse flake salt
- Start by toasting your bread.
- While the bread is toasting, lightly mash your raspberries with a fork. You want this rustic, some can be whole while others are broken. Sprinkle the raspberries with a little sugar and stir.
- Once the bread is toasted, spread the nutella on both slices of bread.
- Top the nutella with the almond butter.
- Add the crushed raspberries on top of the almond butter.
- Top with a small dollop of mascarpone.
- Garnish each slice of toast with crushed toasted hazelnuts and a small sprinkle of salt.