Fill your stomach and indulge with this magnificent poke sandwich.
- ¼ lb. sashimi grade tuna, cut into ½ inch cubes
- ¼ (about 2 tablespoons) thinly sliced sweet maui onion
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon sesame oil
- ½ teaspoon toasted sesame seeds, black and/or white
- squeeze of fresh lime juice
- 1 roll or brioche bun
- 1 slice of lettuce
- 1 radish, thinly sliced
- ¼ avocado cut into thin slices
- 1 tablespoon mayo
- ½ teaspoon sriracha or to taste
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Start by making the poke. In a bowl combine, the tuna, sweet onion, scallion, soy sauce, sesame oil, lime juice and sesame seeds. Let the tuna marinate for 10-15 minutes.
- Toast the bun or bread in a toaster or on a skillet with some butter.
- While the bread is toasting, combine the mayo and sriracha and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread the sriracha mixture onto the toasted bun. Layer with lettuce, poke and top with radish and avocado. Serve and enjoy!