Why make regular toast, when you can make Spooooky Toast … aka Halloween FlufferNutter.
- 1 slice thick white bread
- 1/4 cup marshmallow cream or fluff
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2-3 drops orange food coloring
- green sprinkles, as needed
- licorice, sliced as needed
- Place one slice of bread in the toaster.
- In a small bowl, combine the marshmallow cream and food coloring until the mixture turns orange. Add the peanut butter and combine until fully mixed. If you find the mixture too thick, you can add a teaspoon or two of warm water to thin the spread.The color should still be orange, but if you want it a little brighter you can add more food coloring.
- Once the bread is toasted, using a pumpkin shaped cookie cutter, press the cookie cutter into the toast and carefully remove the bread surrounding the cookie cutter.
- Spread the fluffernutter mixture onto the toast. Dip the "pumpkin stem" into a small dish with green sprinkles. Carefully place candy slices on the toast in whichever way you would like to decorate your spooky toast.