This toast recipe proves that hearty and healthy can also be delicious!
- 1 small pear, sliced into ½ inch slices
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- drizzle of honey
- 2 slices sprouted grain bread
- 2-3 tablespoons sunflower butter, or to taste
- ¼ cup pomegranate seeds
- 2 teaspoons hemp seeds
- Pomegranate molasses, to drizzle
- Start by slicing your ripe pear into ½-inch slices.
- To a medium skillet add the coconut oil. Once melted and hot, add the pears to the pan and drizzle with honey.
- Cook the pears until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes per side. Once you flip over the pears once, you can get your bread toasting.
- Put the bread in a toaster or oven.
- When the pears are done and toast is golden brown, spread the sunflower butter
- Now add your pears.
- Over the pears, sprinkle pomegranate seeds and the hemp seeds. Drizzle with a little pomegranate molasses (or more honey) and serve!